BACK ON BAY STREET
Friday, October 22, 2021
Thank you for helping us raise over $100,000 for Beyond the Win! You can still donate via the button below.
Craig Senyk Initiatives is proud to announce that the fifth annual Jamboree for Charity—Back on Bay Street—will be held on October 22nd, 2021 in Toronto’s downtown core. VIP guests will be treated to live performances by great Canadian musical artists. All proceeds from the event will go to Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame and their motivational education program, Beyond the Win.
Your safety, and the safety of our performers and staff is critical to us. As such, we’re following the guidance set out by Ontario Health Services. Accordingly, we are asking for proof of vaccination as a condition of attendance. Please make sure to review the COVID safety protocols and procedures for this concert prior to your arrival.
- Proof of vaccination will be required to attend this event. Vaccination status will be checked upon entry. (Your second vaccine dose must have been admitted prior to October 8th, 2021 for event entry.)
- A maximum of 250 people are allowed in Arcadian Court, per OHS guidelines.
- Masks or face-coverings are mandatory in all indoor public places in Toronto. Please bring your own mask or face-covering.
- Food and beverage zones will be created in Arcadian Court using high-top tables and lounge furniture. Once you are in a designated food and beverage zone you can remove your mask.
- Physical distancing must be adhered to.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or showing any signs of Covid-19. (e.g., fever, cough, sore throat, sniffles)
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
ABOUT THE ARTISTS:
For more information, visit: jimcuddy.com
For more information, visit: theroadhammers.com
For more information, visit: jojomasonmusic.com
For more information, visit: nicehorsemusic.com
ABOUT THE HOST:
For more information, visit: dandavidsonmusic.com
ABOUT THE SPONSORS:
For more information, visit: mawer.com